Wednesday, August 19, 2009

volunteers say part II......

Abhishek Sharma
Software Professional
Cognizant Technology Solutions


I am a working professional where I have to be more competitive in my office. After doing the course I am able to deal with office task more effectively. I can prioritize all my task better than before. I also got a new environment where I have new friends. Over all it’s a great experience for me to be a part of YES!+.
To be a volunteer is a great learning experience which involves lot of challenges.

We are stuck with our own bounderies, which is a big hinderance in our growth. To enhance our skills which can provide good career, professoinal excellence I would recommend people to come for this course.



Pankit Thakkar
TYBSc Computer Science
Symbiosis College Pune
Certified Cyber Crime Invistigator


It is said that world is reflection of urself....It is the way you see it. YES!+ has changed my view to see the world, if you are happy you will see everyone happy. It has also helped me with my creativity, I have developed my skills in photo editing you can check it on http://nullcon.net/
and many others too, It has also helped me with my health problems, I had severe headache and eye straining problem which used to happen frequently, now it is vary rare. YES!+ is turning point of my life.


what changes I have seen in myself I want others to experience it, so that they can excel in their own field and spread this beautiful knowledge. and most important I just love volunteering, the rocking spirit of all the volunteers. We all volunteers come together its like nothing can stop us. :)


I want everyone to do this course and experience changes.
YES!+ just roxxxxx!!!!!!!

beyond words..... just do it!!!!


Nikhil Pawar
BE Information Technology
PVG College of Engg and Technology Pune



After YES!+ I feel much energized , self-confident, independent and stable. I am excelling in studies and social life. By volunteering YES!+ courses, I want to spread this knowledge which I learnt in this course. I reiterate knowledge points as well as update it. I get opportunities to do SEVA. I want everyone must do the course because, nowadays, many social & health problems are popping out in society, so there is need of a good & healthy people around. Those people together could bring positive changes in society and excel personally & socially.




Surbhi Mittal
BCom
PG Diploma in Animation


I did my course in June with the best teachers Manish bhaiya and Srivi...beleive me my life has changed after that. I got the best teachings ever. YES!+ is an amazing course with full of masti and dhamaal.You get to learn and to enjoy simultaneously. Those 7 days were the best days of my life..last day toh I was not feeling like going home. Before the course I use to just hang around with friends..no dedication..no focus..nothing!!After the course I realised hanging around with friends could had been done with all this also. I could have excelled in my studies..I am so happy that I have done YES!+ and I am a member of this big family!!This is a course everyone should experience..wake up..start living guys!!





Devdatta Puntambekar
BE Information Technology
PVG College of Engg. and Technology Pune
He is A YES!+ Leader

I have seen lots of changes in myself. I became more confident. Before YES!+ I used to have rank 45-50 among 60 students in school... But after YES!+ even though I am doing engineering I am in top 10 always. 'Study for knowledge not for marks' is the best thing that I got from my YES!+


YES!+ course is good experience for gaining knowledge and volunteering is best experience to implement it. More importantly the knowledge that I learnt should reach all the people and I would like to work for it. When I became volunteer, my life has changed drastically in just few weeks. No one can imagine how much I have changed except me n manish bhaiyya.


I dont need to say any more.....I am sure everyone will do the course after reading this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment